PIBC Annual CAPS Conference Funding
The PIBC Annual Canadian Association of Planning Students (CAPS) Conference Funding provides financial support or subsidies to support Student members’ attendance at and participation in the Canadian Association of Planning Students (CAPS) Annual Conference each year. Here you will find details about the criteria and application process for this annual funding opportunity. The call for applications for the 2016 PIBC Annual CAPS Conference Funding is now open!
- Amount: This funding shall be issued annually, normally in an amount up to six-hundred dollars ($600) per university planning program, or another amount as the Council may determine and budget annually.
- Number: This funding shall be normally issued to one (1) eligible recipient from each of the Canadian Institute of Planners (CIP) Recognized Planning Schools and/or Programs in British Columbia and the Yukon.
- Eligibility: This funding shall be available to any PIBC Student member in good standing who is currently enrolled in one of the Canadian Institute of Planners (CIP) Recognized Planning Schools and/or Programs in British Columbia and the Yukon. Any Student member who is already a recipient of another Student Award or other financial support outlined in Administrative Policy 5.1 shall not be eligible for this funding during the same fiscal (calendar) year. Recipients of this funding may only receive this funding once during their tenure as a Student member of PIBC.
- Application: In order to be considered for this funding, interested eligible Student members must apply in writing to the Institute in full accordance with the application process and deadlines prescribed by the Institute. The application process is now closed. See below for application details.
- Disbursement: This award shall be applied towards reimbursement of recipients’ travel, accommodation and conference registration expenses incurred in attending, participating in the Canadian Association of Planning Students (CAPS) Annual Conference (up to the amount prescribed) and shall be disbursed by PIBC following appropriate documented claim by the recipient. Successful funding recipients should be sure to keep all receipts and documentation from their travel, registration and accommodation expenses when attending the CAPS conference to ensure the claim can be made upon their return.
2016 Annual CAPS Conference Funding...
The call for applications for the 2016 PIBC Annual CAPS Conference Funding is now open! Application forms can be downloaded by clicking here.
The deadline to submit an application was on Friday, November 20, 2015.
For more information and to register for the 2016 CAPS Conference click here.
Tel: 604.696.5031 Toll Free: 1.866.696.5031
For more information in this section, please follow the links below: