Recent Award Winners
It is with great pleasure that PIBC announced the following 2016 winners in their respective categories:
Excellence in Planning Practice (City & Urban Areas)
* Lougheed Town Centre Core Area Master Plan - City of Burnaby & Shape Properties Corporation
* Fraser Valley Express Implementation Plan - Fraser Valley Regional District & BC Transit
* Active Design Guidelines – City of North Vancouver
Excellence in Planning Practice (Small Town & Rural Areas)
* First Nation Construction Industry Education – David Nairne + Associates Ltd.
Excellence in Policy Planning (City & Urban Areas)
* Ecological Network Management Strategy – City of Richmond
* Family-Friendly Housing Policy - City of New Westminster
* University of Victoria Campus Plan - DIALOG, Hapa Collaborative & University of Victoria Campus Planning and Sustainability
Excellence in Policy Planning (Small Town & Rural Areas)
* University Village Local Area Plan - Municipality of North Cowichan, City of Duncan & Stantec Consulting Ltd.
Research & New Directions in Planning
* Community Lifecycle Infrastructure Costing Tool - Ministry of Community, Sport and Cultural Development, Stantec Consulting Ltd & City of Prince George
* The City of Vancouver’s Cycling Safety Study & Action Plan – City of Vancouver & Urban Systems Ltd.
* Health Impact Assessment of Transportation and Land Use Planning Activities (Guidebook and Toolkit) - Metro Vancouver & EcoPlan International
Individual Achievement – Distinguished Professional Contribution
Gwendolyn Sewell MCIP, RPP
Individual Achievement – Leadership in Advocacy & Innovation
Celine Mauboules MCIP, RPP
Congratulations again to our 2016 Award winners!
For more details on our 2016 winners and their projects, click here our 2016 PIBC Awards of Excellence Winners' Summaries.
For more information in this section, please follow the links below: