McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd.
McElhanney Consulting Services Ltd. is looking for a Planning Student to join our team this summer.
We are a growing practice and work collaboratively with our inter-disciplinary team of Engineers, Environmental Professionals, Surveyors, Landscape Architects, and other related professionals to provide innovative and integrated consulting services to our private and municipal sector clients. Our practice is diverse and as such the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of planning approaches including strategy, design, process approvals, and facilitation to name a few.
- Work in a team environment to deliver a diversity of planning projects and support other professional practice projects
- Assist with community planning, policy analysis, land use and urban design assignments
- Assist in developing public engagement strategies and implementing the approaches
- Contribute to our growth with ideas and concepts that push our practice to a new level
- Other duties as appropriate
Relevant Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a team member who is a self-starter with a combination of the following skills and experiences:
- Strong creative and design skills whether they be graphic or process-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellence in creative problem solving and solution identification
- Analytical thinking and strong report writing
- Currently enrolled in an Applied Planning or Masters of Planning program
- Proficiency in AutoCad, GIS, Adobe Creative Suite and/or other planning related software
- A valid driver’s license is required
If this is the opportunity for you, visit www.mcelhanney.com/careers to apply online. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information in this section, please follow the links below: