Notice is hereby given to all members in good standing that the 2020 Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Planning Institute of British Columbia (PIBC) will take place virtually (online) as follows:
Date: Friday November 6th, 2020
Time: 3:30 PM (Pacific)
Location: Online Webcast
The agenda for the AGM will be as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Introduction of Board Members & Guests
3. Minutes of Previous General Meetings - Annual General Meeting (May 8, 2019)
4. Report of the Board & Committees (2019 Annual Report)
5. 2019 Audited Financial Statements
6. Appointment of Auditors (2020 Fiscal Year)
RSVP / Register to Attend
In order to attend the virtual AGM, members must follow the link below to RSVP and register. Be sure to enter your name and email, and check off your appropriate membership category to submit your registration. You will then be able to log in and participate in the virtual AGM webcast on Friday November 6th. We look forward to your attendance!
Copies of the 2019-2020 Annual Report, including copies of the 2019 Audited Financial Statements, will be distributed and made available online prior to the meeting.
Join us for our online World Town Planning Day celebration after our AGM. Click here for more details.