This live webinar is now sold out! Please email the PIBC office to purchase the recording.
To purchase webinar recordings, please contact email@example.com noting the webinar year and number (for example, year 2021, webinar #1) and if you are purchasing for a Single or Group rate. An eligible current member name is required for member rates. Please find more webinar recordings to purchase here: https://www.pibc.bc.ca/pibc-webinars.
- Individual - PIBC Member: $39 (one member eligible to report 1.5 CPL units)
- Group - PIBC Member: $99 (all group members eligible to report 1.5 CPL units)
- Individual - Non Member - $59 (single purchase for personal use)
Join us for this timely and innovative session about the impact of COVID-19 on planning practice:
- The Future of the City – How COVID-19 is changing the way we plan Cities as we move toward a healthier, spatially just and more sustainable outcome.
- Beyond Suburbia – How COVID -19 is impacting non-metropolitan communities and what planners need to do in order to support reinvestment in the existing housing stock and community amenities.
- Adapting Public Engagement – How COVID-19 is influencing the way we collaborate, gather and engage (positives and challenges), and an overview of the tools available to planners.
Dr. Cherie Enns RPP, MCIP, President,
Cherie Enns Consulting Inc.
Associate Professor, University of the Fraser Valley
Marleen Morris, Co-Director,
Community Development Institute
Adjunct Professor of Geography, UNBC
Elicia Elliott RPP, MCIP, Managing Associate,